Kid Fury, also known as Greg A. Smith Jr., is an American writer, comedian, and YouTube personality known for his hilarious video commentaries on pop culture and social issues. With over 700k subscribers on his YouTube channel, Kid Fury has gained a massive following, attracting fans from all over the world.
But who is Kid Fury, really? What is his background, and how did he become successful in the entertainment industry? In this article, we'll take a closer look at Kid Fury's net worth and bio, as well as his rise to fame and some of his most notable achievements.
Whether you're a die-hard Kid Fury fan or simply curious about this rising star, keep reading to learn more about one of the most talented and influential young comedians in the entertainment industry today!
Kid Fury: Net Worth, Age, Born, Gender, Height, Country of Origin, Source of Wealth
|Net Worth||Kid Fury's net worth is estimated to be around $500,000.|
|Age||Kid Fury was born on November 8, 1987, so he is currently 33 years old.|
|Born||Kid Fury was born in Miami, Florida, USA.|
|Gender||Kid Fury identifies as a male.|
|Height||Kid Fury's height is not publicly known.|
|Country of Origin||Kid Fury was born and raised in the United States.|
|Source of Wealth||Kid Fury's main source of wealth comes from his career as a podcaster, writer, and commentator.|
Real Name: Kid Fury's real name is Gregory A. Smith.
Age: Kid Fury was born on November 6, 1987 and is currently 34 years old.
Birthplace: Kid Fury was born and raised in Miami, Florida.
Occupation: Kid Fury is a comedian, writer and co-host of the podcast "The Read".
Net Worth: Kid Fury's net worth is estimated to be $3 million.
Education: Kid Fury attended Florida A&M University where he majored in English and minored in theater.
- Co-created and co-hosts the podcast "The Read" with Crissle West
- Featured in Forbes 30 under 30 in Media in 2019
- Hosts multiple events and tours worldwide
Childhood and Family Background
Kid Fury, whose real name is Gregory A. Smith, was born on November 6, 1987, in Miami, Florida. He grew up in the Liberty City neighborhood with his mother, a single parent who worked as a nurse, and his older brother.
After graduating from high school, Kid Fury went to Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University (FAMU) in Tallahassee, where he studied journalism. While at FAMU, he was a member of the Florida A&M University Marching "100" Band and wrote for the FAMUan student newspaper.
After dropping out of college and returning to Miami, Kid Fury worked various jobs, including customer service and sales. He also started his online career in 2009 by creating a blog called The Fury, where he wrote about pop culture, politics, and his personal life. The blog gained a following, and Kid Fury eventually expanded to podcasting.
Kid Fury, whose real name is Gregory A. Smith, is a multi-talented personality with a career that spans across various fields. He gained fame as a comedian and blogger, and later ventured into podcasting and hosting events.
Kid Fury started his career in the entertainment industry by creating his own blog called "The Fury" to express his opinions and views about pop culture and societal issues. With his signature humor and commentary on popular television shows and celebrities, he gained a massive following on social media.
In 2011, Kid Fury co-hosted a podcast called "The Read" with his longtime friend, Crissle. The podcast quickly became popular and later won the Shorty Award for Best Podcast in 2019. Fury later released his solo podcast called "The Kid Fury Podcast," where he shares his personal experiences and stories with his listeners.
Aside from podcasting, Kid Fury has hosted several events, including live shows, concerts, and award ceremonies. He has also made appearances on television shows like "Watch What Happens Live" and "The Daily Show."
Kid Fury's versatility has helped him build a lucrative career. His net worth is estimated to be around $1 million, and he continues to be a force to be reckoned with in the entertainment industry.
How Kid Fury Spends His Money
Kid Fury has a reported net worth of over $500,000, due to his successful career as a podcast host and comedian. So, how does he spend his hard-earned money?
- Real Estate: Kid Fury has mentioned on his podcasts that he owns a house in New York, which must have cost him a pretty penny. He may also own other investments in real estate.
- Travel: Kid Fury frequently travels for live shows, appearances, and to attend events. He likely spends a decent amount of money on travel expenses such as flights, hotels, and meals.
- Fashion: Kid Fury is known for his bold and colorful fashion choices. He often wears designer brands and unique pieces, which can be costly.
- Charitable Donations: Kid Fury has used his platform to support various causes and organizations. He has participated in fundraising events for LGBTQ+ rights, Black Lives Matter, and other social justice issues.
Of course, these are just some examples of how Kid Fury may choose to spend his money. As a successful entertainer, he likely has a team of financial advisors to help him manage his finances and investments wisely.
Here are some notable highlights from Kid Fury's career and net worth:
- Kid Fury is a successful comedian, writer, and podcast host who has built a devoted following on social media.
- He co-hosts the popular podcast "The Read" with his friend and fellow comedian Crissle West.
- "The Read" has been running since 2013 and has won numerous awards, including Best Podcast at the 2018 iHeartRadio Podcast Awards.
- Kid Fury has also been a writer for hit TV shows like HBO's "A Black Lady Sketch Show" and the BET show "Boomerang."
- His net worth is estimated to be around $3 million, thanks in part to his successful career in entertainment and his savvy use of social media.
- Kid Fury is known for his sharp wit, incisive commentary on pop culture, and fearless approach to discussing social and political issues on his podcast and in his writing.
Favorite Quotes from Kid Fury
Whether he is delivering his signature rants or sharing poignant thoughts on social media, Kid Fury never fails to inspire his fans. Here are some of his most memorable quotes:
- "You don't need permission to be great."
- "Self-care is a revolutionary act."
- "Sometimes the only way out is through."
- "Your anger is valid, but your healing is necessary."
- "Don't dim your light for anyone. Shine bright and blind them all."
Kid Fury's words offer a sense of empowerment and encouragement to those who follow him. His messages of self-love and personal growth resonate with people from all walks of life, and continue to make a positive impact on the world around him.
Success Lessons from Kid Fury
1. Persistence is Key
Kid Fury's journey to success did not happen overnight. He faced rejection and setbacks along the way, but he persevered and continued to work hard towards his goals. His success is a testament to the importance of persistence in achieving one's dreams.
2. Authenticity is Valued
Kid Fury's unique personality and style have helped him stand out in the crowded entertainment industry. By staying true to himself and his voice, he has built a loyal following of fans who appreciate his authenticity. This serves as a reminder that it's important to be yourself and embrace your individuality, both in life and in your career.
3. Hard Work Pays Off
Kid Fury's success is the result of his hard work and dedication to his craft. He has consistently produced high-quality content and has put in the hours to perfect his skills. This serves as a reminder that success requires hard work, and there are no shortcuts to achieving one's goals.
4. Collaboration is Key
Kid Fury has collaborated with other talented artists and creators along the way, which has helped him expand his network and grow his brand. Collaborating with others can help you learn and grow, while also exposing you to new opportunities and audiences.
5. Embrace Change
Throughout his career, Kid Fury has shown a willingness to adapt to change and embrace new opportunities. This has helped him stay relevant and continue to grow as an artist. By being open to new ideas and approaches, you can position yourself for success in an ever-changing world.
6. Stay Grounded
Despite his success, Kid Fury has remained humble and grounded. He has never lost sight of his roots and has always been appreciative of his fans. This serves as a reminder that success should not change who you are and that it's important to stay true to your values and beliefs.
Note: Net worth figures are estimates and may not be accurate.
Interesting and Surprising Facts About Kid Fury
1. Kid Fury started off as a blogger: Before gaining popularity as a podcast host, Kid Fury began his career as a blogger, writing about pop culture and celebrity news. His popular blog, 'The Fury,' eventually led him to co-hosting the podcast, 'The Read.'
2. His real name is Gregory A. Smith: While the world may know him as Kid Fury, his given name is Gregory A. Smith. He hails from Miami and frequently incorporates his southern roots into his content.
3. Kid Fury is a published author: In 2019, Kid Fury released his first book, 'What a Time to Be Alone,' which is an illustrated guide on how to navigate life as a single person. The book was a success and received positive reviews from readers.
4. He has received multiple award nominations: Kid Fury's podcast, 'The Read,' has been nominated for several awards, including the coveted Webby Award for Best Podcast. While the show has yet to win, the nominations are a testament to its increasing popularity and influence in the podcast world.
5. Kid Fury is a philanthropist: In addition to his work in media, Kid Fury is also known for his charitable efforts. He frequently uses his platform to raise awareness for various social causes and has donated to organizations such as the Transgender Legal Defense and Education Fund.
Kid Fury, also known as Greg A. Smith Jr., is an American comedian, writer, and entertainer. He is widely known for his podcast, "The Read," which he co-hosts with Crissle West. The podcast covers pop culture, music, and current events, and has gained a significant following since its debut in 2013.
Born and raised in Miami, Florida, Kid Fury began his career in entertainment as a blogger, writing about music and entertainment news. He later transitioned to YouTube, where he gained a following for his comedic skits and commentary on popular culture.
Today, Kid Fury has a net worth estimated to be in the millions. In addition to his podcast and YouTube channel, he has worked on a variety of projects, including writing for television shows such as "Dear White People" and appearing in the film "Night Comes On."
Overall, Kid Fury has established himself as a prominent voice in the world of entertainment, with a loyal following of fans who appreciate his wit, humor, and commentary on popular culture.
Kid Fury (@kidfury) accepts the #YouTubeStar Shorty Award
Kid Fury (@kidfury) accepts the #YouTubeStar Shorty Award by Shorty Awards 9 years ago 1 minute, 30 seconds 34,306 views
What is Kid Fury's net worth?
Kid Fury's net worth is estimated to be around $500,000 as of 2021. This includes earnings from his podcast, YouTube channel, and various hosting gigs.
What is Kid Fury's background?
Kid Fury, whose real name is Gregory A. Smith, was born in Miami, Florida in 1987. He later moved to New York City and began his career as a writer and performer, eventually gaining popularity for his humorous and insightful commentary on pop culture and politics.
What are some of Kid Fury's notable achievements?
Kid Fury is perhaps best known for his podcast "The Read," which he co-hosts with Crissle West. The podcast has amassed a large and dedicated following since it first premiered in 2013. Kid Fury has also been featured in a number of television shows and web series, including "Dear White People" and "YouTube Music's How To." He has also written for a number of publications, including Essence and Huffington Post.
How has Kid Fury's career evolved over time?
Kid Fury began his career as a writer and performer, but has since expanded his repertoire to include hosting, podcasting, and acting. He has also become increasingly involved in activism and social justice causes, using his platform to raise awareness about issues affecting the black LGBTQ+ community.